Saturday, April 26, 2014

"I wanted to ask you about those things I kind of stole from you."

He sent me an email offering to return my stuff he took.
I wish I could take a picture but I think the Iphone you gave me (or… the iphone I stole from you) is broken. I broke the glass like two months ago I don’t know how and it's slowly dying… This is really sad. I wanted to ask you about those things I kind of stole from you. I feel really bad, I never planned on keeping them the first time. Except for the clothes you wanted to give away of course. But so, I have your coat, the phone, the macbook, the green suitcase, the headphones and a pair of socks. (I think that’s it.) I live with those things every day. Really like it's all your stuff it's so fucking astonishing. But I'm wiling to give it back to you in [trip we're taking in May] if you need it so. I think it's better talking about it now instead of not ever talking about it =)
It's a nice gesture, although of course he knows I'm going to let him keep everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment