Monday, April 21, 2014

I impaled myself on his hard cock, then I came.

So the guy who puts together groups emails me and says he wants to meet again, but this time for a one-on-one.  That weekend he writes:
We met at his house. We had a drink, smoked a cigarette for a few minutes, and we talked. Then we got naked, I was hard like crazy, he was pretty excited too.  
We were both rock hard and started touching each other. We kissed for a long time, and started to take turns sucking each other. He sucked me for a long long time. I sucked him ask well but not as long as him because he was going to cum. He was so aroused, me too. I love sex with him. We kissed more, then he put on a condom.  
He fucked me good, he fucked me while I was on all fours, then I got on my back and he fucked me hard, next I sat on his fat cock. I jumped on his dick. For at least a good fifteen minutes I impaled myself on his hard cock, then I came. And he came too, on my ass. It was great. He was really happy and so was I.  
I hope I'll be able to see him again, I hope what I wote pleases you, that it excites you. It was really great. Kisses to you.
My boyfriend responded:
He is hard to resist. I have been tempted, and again, a pure pleasure party =)

No comments:

Post a Comment