Friday, April 18, 2014

My boyfriend has sex with a group of guys

This was something different.  One of the yahoo groups has a guy who puts together small group meets.  He sent out an email asking for donations to help host the next one.  I sent him 200€ and suggested he invite my boyfriend.  I thought maybe it would be in a week or two, but the next day I get a message it's on.

Here is the guy's description of the evening:
We saw each other in a big apartment, we were alone, we talked a little then got naked.  I got hard and so did he. We started by touching each other's crotches and then we made out a long time, I started sucking him and he sucked me too.  It lasted a long time, I even thought I was going to cum. Very good! Then I spread out on the bed, he fingered me, I loved it and he got so hard. He fucked me deep and I really loved it. 
Then two other guys came and it was a real orgy. Everyone was naked, hard. The other guys weren't as handsome as [boyfriend]. But that's ok, they had nice dicks and asses! Everyone made out for at least twenty minutes, we all made out with one another, everyone was hard really hard. We all sucked each other. We even sucked multiple dicks at the same time. We even had two guys sucking [boyfriend] at the same time. Two tongues on his dick! Awesome! 
Then [boyfriend] took my ass and fucked another guy who was there. We all fucked the guy, one at a time, it was awesome! [Boyfriend] wanted to cum, we fucked the guy for at least thirty minutes, taking turns. so good. Then one guy came, [boyfriend] wanted to too. He came on my ass, we were all tired...lol... Then I fucked the guy once more and I put a dlido in him. I finished by jacking off and I came on his face. 
We all had a drink. Everyone went home, it was really really nice. I hope to start it up again with [boyfriend]. He's really nice and very handsome. I hope I've given enough details. And I hope you got aroused reading this.
My boyfriend also left a message:
A moment as enjoyable as unexpected. A simple exchange of messages got us to meet to just fuck freely. A real man, and a huge dick. You know how to make someone comfortable, to take charge. Good fucker, beautiful body, and a magnificent ass. 
I had a great Saturday evening thanks to this guy, and the two guys with us would agree with me if they could write here.  A very successful sexual encounter, really.
I've seen the host's photos and profile (he's really hot):  He's white, 33, 6'2", 175, has short dark hair and blue eyes.  He's bisexual, versatile, with an extra large uncut cock.  He has a nice, muscular body.  He says he's very picky about who he meets.

I like to think about my boyfriend's mouth wrapped around his cock:


And I like to think about my boyfriend's cock slipping into his ass:


No comments:

Post a Comment