Monday, April 14, 2014

He meets a real man and enjoys his cock

Of all the messages I've seen, this is the one I've read the most.  It came the day after Valentine's Day.  The review of my boyfriend is very plain:
Very friendly and good looking guy.
Cute face and very hot!
My boyfriend's review of him is more telling:
What a great guy, with really enjoyable cock
He is also a good kisser.
It's always nice to have a real man like him in your bed :D
I've seen a photo of the guy.  He's leaning back naked and it's cropped just before you can see his cock.  But I've thought of many different ways my boyfriend could enjoy his cock.   And how great the make out session would be with a good kisser.  And how he would enjoy a real man's body and cock.

In fact, it was just after this that I started this blog.

The real man is white, 33, 6'2", 174, short brown hair, stubble, and is bisexual.  He likes erotic massage and soft sex.

Here is a photo of the guy:


Unfortunately I do not have a photo of his cock.  I don't even know if it's cut or uncut.  But I've spent a lot of time imagining it, and thinking of all the ways my boyfriend could enjoy a real man's cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment