Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Made me really happy!

Mostly when we do this it's just a sex meet or an overnight visit.  This guy propositioned my boyfriend for a week long vacation in a rather luxurious, famous resort city.  For a week I heard nothing.  Then I got this message the day my boyfriend was to return:
[Boyfriend's name] made me really happy!
That was it.  My boyfriend replied:
What a great week with you! You're an amazing guy.  It was such a pleasure to share a week of moments with you, whether caresses or ideas.
I have seen his photo and profile online.  He has a handsome face and a really good smile.  He is 48, 5'10", 220 lbs.  He is white with short grey hair.  He has a large cut dick and is versatile.  His profile says: "Open to all proposals.  Nothing is taboo."

No comments:

Post a Comment