Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Your boyfriend is gentle and considerate, exciting and passionate, immensely beautiful.

Words won't do justice, but let me start. Your boyfriend is gentle and considerate, exciting and passionate, immensely beautiful.  He put me completely at ease with intelligent conversation, humor, and wit. What more could I want?
He deserves attention and respect.
Thank him for this beautiful and exceptional meeting.
I send him my best thoughts, until next time!

In addition to the note, I know a little bit about this guy from his online profile, although I've never seen a pic:

35 years old, 6'2", 194 lbs, white, average body, brown hair, brown eyes
Gay, has a partner, medium dick, cut, always safe sex

His description:  35 years, young guy, friendly, young and inquisitive mind, cultivated, seeking vanilla sex (one shot or regular) with an active young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment