Friday, March 21, 2014

As for sex he is an artist!

Usually it's only one time, but I guess in this instance my boyfriend met the guy twice:
Elegance and pleasure are probably, in my opinion, the two adjectives that best describe my meeting with your young boyfriend. Elegance was his way of being with me. Pleasure was in his behavior, his desire to share. 
I had a moment of pure happiness and I confess its something I haven't had in a long time. 
His cultured and refined side perfectly complements his personality because it is a real pleasure to talk with him. 
As for sex he is an artist! And I hope we will have the opportunity to meet again soon!

Then a few weeks later:
Another meeting just as sensual as the previous. He is so attentive to all of my needs.  I'm glad this arrangement fulfills all of our desires.  Thank you to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment