Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Paid for it

This guy was visiting and staying at a hotel.  My boyfriend spent the night with him.  I got this message:
What can I say about our time together?  He was affectionate, tender, caring, sweet and excited, charming... By far one of my best times in bed.
My boyfriend sent him a note back (a first!):
I had a great time with you. I rediscovered the caresses, the passion we sometimes forget. You made me feel like the beginning of my sexuality. Your expert hands, they are rare. And I am grateful to you for [a significant amount of money he spontaniously gave my boyfriend].
I have seen his profile online.  He is 36, 6'2", 250 lbs.  He's got light brown hair, green eyes, and describes himself as stocky.  He has a medium, uncut cock and is top only.


No comments:

Post a Comment