Sunday, June 15, 2014

Trying to set up a meeting

So I ran into a guy online and we started chatting:

Me:  You are really attractive
Me:  It's a shame we aren't all in the same city
D:  Thanks, you two too
Me:  We like guys who are a bit of a geek
D:  I'm a total geek, haha
Me:  Where else are you going on your vacation?
Me:  If you end up in ______ or _______ you may be near my boyfriend
D:  I'll actually be in ____ come Tuesday, haha
D:  and then I'm heading onto ______ on the 20th
Me:  He's a great tour guide.  And amazing in bed too ;)
Me:  What do you get into?  If you hook up would you share the details with me?
D:  awesome!  best of both worlds ;)
D:  I'm vers, generally more mild than crazy haha, and I could do that =P
Me:  I would want a play by play ;) I will ask him.  Can he stay with you?  He is in a town about an hour away.
Me:  Are you traveling by yourself?
D:  I'm traveling with a friend, so I'm unsure as to how that would work =/
Me:  Straight friend?
D:  He's gay too, haha
Me:  Just friends?  Would a threesome be awkward?  I guess at the very least he'd understand your need to have the room for an hour or two.
D:  Do you have more pics of him?
Me:  [sends pics]
D:  he's really cute!  haha
D:  a threesome would be pretty awkward.  haha
Me:  I understand.  My food friends I travel with are just friends.
Me: He is in a town called _____ if you want to do a day trip.
D:  possibly, what's the town like?
Me:  It's a college town, quite historic actually
D:  Oh?  haha, then maybe a jaunt own could be interesting.
Me: We have a complicated arrangement, basically because we live so far apart.  But since I can't be there until July would be great to share your experience vicariously.
D:  gotcha... yeah, that would be difficult
D:  well, I'd be happy to help you with that.
Me:  When you know what works with your schedule let me know and I will ask him.  I think he is mostly free, he's a student and not doing anything this summer.
D:  sounds good!  otherwise if you hear of him coming to ____ while I'm there, let me know!
Me:  Ok I'll see what's he's up for

The guy is a super cute 22 year old.


Check out his gorgeous uncut cock that my boyfriend will hopefully be enjoying!


No comments:

Post a Comment