Wednesday, November 12, 2014

He sells his ass for $500

This is from a text I found from July.  He was in the midst of moving from his college town to where he is getting his master's degree.

Daniel: Super !!! And say what? $300?
And 7:30 for restaurant?
Or what do you think? 
BF: 300? :(
This is the last time that we will see each other in [city] .... 
Daniel:  Sorry typo :) 500 for the night and I wanted to say that would pay even if it's not all night !!!
But this is not the last time :)))) 
BF:  In [city] ;) but it will be in places even more exciting in the future :) at least I hope :) 
Daniel:  But yes ... So it's good like that? You tell me can we do 7:30 p.m.?  Indian? Or Italian? Or other ??? 
BF:  7:30 p.m. it's perfect :) 
Daniel:  Thanks so much :-) meet initially at the hotel right? Then dinner! then hugs ...
So 7:30 p.m. hotel unless you prefer home ... Then dinner break then ... Hmmmm 
BF:  I'll meet you in your hotel at 7:30 p.m. ;) 
Daniel:  And in an act of intense passion I will fuck your little ass a second time :)))
lol 
BF:  yes :) 
Daniel:  hummm
fast fast fast tonight .....
The day will be long ... The short evening:-)
Can you feel your erection growing again?
lol 
[around noon] 
Daniel:  good news! Finally I hope :)
I've arrived at the hotel  
BF:  I am trying to cook but I can be there in 30 minutes? :)  
Daniel:  Between shower and buying drinks I should prefer to keep it 7:30 p.m.
I'm having lunch too :)  
BF:  Oh no but 7:30 p.m. is very good, I thought you said you had arrived for me to join you :)
7:30 p.m. :) 
Daniel:  I was just trying to reassure you :)  
BF:  I am :)  
Daniel:  You will have to sneak up to 330 ...  
BF:  Hum it is delicate. you can not come down?
I think I'm two blocks  
[the next day] 
Daniel:  So a good time? With a small cigarette in his mouth :-)
Thank you for those delicious times ....
I can not believe that it is the last ...
Ouahhhh it was too too good. too too hot 

No comments:

Post a Comment