Sunday, June 1, 2014

What are you like in bed?

Well we are both really good kissers, I think that is one of the best things about him. Usually we start by making out and lots of body contact. He has a handsome face, beautiful eyes, and an amazing body so I get hard right away. His cock is cut and perfect, so it's great to suck. His ass is plump and round, and he has a small hairless hole. I like to fuck him on his back so I can see his face. He moans just a bit and that is really hot. I try not to shoot, but I desire him so much I always shoot while I'm fucking, and it never takes long. He is vers/top as well, and in fact he is the best top I've ever been with.

What about you, what are you like in bed?

1 comment:

  1. I would have your boyfriend stand against the door and fuck him hard. You can be on the other side of the door thinking about what a great time I'm having.

    ReplyDelete