Sunday, June 22, 2014

"You'd be happy to watch as me and him fucked?"

So I met this guy online.  I'm hoping this will lead to my ultimate fantasy of watching!
Me:  You are really cute.
J:  lol thanks but pretty far haha
Me:  Well we are coming to ______ this summer
Me:  Are you up late or just wake up?
J:  it's nearly 3am so up late
J:  I'm from ______, living in _____
J:  back to ______ mid July
Me:  Oh cool
Me:  Do you like it?
J:  yeah love it here
Me:  I actually have a friend from _____ who looks a lot like you
Me:  Obviously he's very attractive ;)
J:  haha thanks
J:  ah nice
Me:  Do you study or work in _____?
J:  I work, but here for university
Me:  Executive here, my friend is a student
J:  yeah I think he's hot
Me:  He is haha
Me:  Maybe we can meet up
J:  maybe!
Me:  We are staying at the _______
J:  ah _______!  I do know it
J:  not far from me
J:  15 min walk
Me:  Very convenient
J:  yeah haha
Me:  Are you a good kisser?
J:  I've been told
Me:  By lots of guys I'm sure
J:  why do you say that?
Me:  Just joking with you about the lot of guys, but I bet you get approached by a lot of guys
Me:  Well maybe I can buy us drinks and then my friend _______ can test that theory
J:  yeah that'd be cool
Me:  Why are you up so early?
J:  I'm up late!  was out tonight
Me:  What do you get into with guys, can I ask?
J:  cool I'm vers.  he got a nice dick?
Me:  _______ is versatile but more top
Me:  7 inches cut
J:  6.5 inches cut
Me:  To be honest _______'s dick is my favorite by far
J:  I'd love to see it eventually ;)
Me:  Yeah I'd like to watch you two
Me:  Have you ever done anything like that?
J:  been watched?
J:  nah
Me:  First time for everything ;)
J:  you'd be happy to watch as me and him fucked?
Me:  That would be really hot I think
J:  yeah could be
Me:  :) glad I didn't scare you off
He's 21, 6'1" and 160 lbs.  Very boyish looks.



He's got a great cut cock that's really thick.



I really hope this works!


No comments:

Post a Comment