Monday, January 26, 2015

He held my arms above my head and fucked me

BF:  Okay! I haven't shaved yet, and it's just of him inside of me

Me:  So tell me about your meet, what all did you do, how did he top you?

BF:  Well, we met, had good, watched TV had a few drinks
went upstairs
i was on top of him, kissing him as he took my clothes off
then I unbuttoned his jeans
i didn't suck him off because I have a sore throte
so we went straight to it
he lubed me up and fingered me for a while
then I sat on his dick
we stayed like that for about 15 minuets
then he flipped me onto my back
held my arms above my head and fucked me for about 10/15 minuets before he was ready to cum

Me:  did he cum while he was fucking you?

BF:  He did yeah

Me:  that's the best feeling as a top

BF:  Yeah

Me:  did you cum too or just please him?

BF:  We came at the same time
Yeah I did cum

Me:  Very hot

BF:  Glad you think so
will try and get some more pics from him


1 comment:

  1. hey man email me please. lekibravo@gmail.com
    i'm also into cuckolding.

    ReplyDelete