Gay Cuckold Blog

This is the blog of a 35 year old executive who fell for a hot 22 year old. These are the real experiences as the 22 year old hooks up with lots of other guys. Please comment, follow, and share!

Monday, March 10, 2014

I felt we had a real connection, which is rare.

I was very turned on by this message.  It's always hotter when it's more than just sex:

Your boyfriend is a really nice guy.  I felt we had a real connection, which is rare.  It was a very good evening.  He is a really good guy.
Posted by Gay Cuckold at 9:59 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2014 (62)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ▼  March (20)
      • An excellent fucker and a good load!
      • An unforgettable encounter
      • Made me really happy!
      • Madly passionate
      • So attentive and naughty
      • He's one of the best
      • As for sex he is an artist!
      • I had a great time with him!
      • A bad experience
      • Paid for it
      • His beautiful mouth is marvelous
      • I took his delightful ass
      • It was a pleasure to meet and spend time with your...
      • I gave him my ass
      • A multitude of sensations that took me to orgasm
      • To tell you would disrespect what we shared!
      • I felt we had a real connection, which is rare.
      • Petting, affection, intensity, passion excitement,...
      • Your boyfriend is gentle and considerate, exciting...
      • Your boyfriend has just left my house.

Total Pageviews

Translate

Subscribe!

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.